Congress is at it again. I truly don't understand. Watching these fools work, striving so hard to tear down every part of our country, while blocking innovation and education that will keep this country as a world power in the future, you got to wonder, are they simply idiotic or are has some nefarious people integrated themselves into congress for the sole purpose of destroying America?
Now why am I making this rant? It's because congress, in their budget cuts, always cut very important and necessary components. Education and the sciences, two aspects that America used to excel at, are often the first to be under attack, and now as our country trails behind in scientific discovery and innovation, our government is making more cuts. If we truly love this country and want it to do well, then perhaps we should stop injuring ourselves and start striving to be the best, not simply mediocre.
I love this country, and I think we as people need to start fighting for it.
US House budget plans would jeopardize scientific research facilities

No comments:
Post a Comment